Shake Shack

The burgers at the Shack are awesome, so awesome I ate there 3 times. I should be ashamed of my gluttony, but seriously, we don’t have burgers like this in Vancouver. Plus, who can argue with beer in the park?

I’m home now, and feeling a bit on the unhealthy side, so I’m going to be meat-free for a while. Mike’s going meat-free too! I’m actually really excited to be trying out some of my favourite recipes with a meat-less twist, so stay tuned!

1. My sister just moved to Brooklyn and I’m pretty sure she’s going to be eating them all the time.

I wish I could eat there all the time!

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:05 pm
  2. omg. shake shack is so good right?! even my mum liked it!

Shake Shack is SO GOOD! Let’s meet up in NYC and gorge ourselves!

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:05 pm
  3. speaking of meat-less, you really should have had the Shroomburger, it’s amazing albeit still very unhealthy.

I did have a Shack Stack on one of my visits and it was fabulous! The mushroom patty on it’s own was to die for!

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:06 pm
  4. yes shake shack burgers are pretty excellent (although not first on my list…)

I’m no burger connoisseur, but I like the Shack’s burgers!

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:07 pm
  5. I heard about this place on this show on the Cooking Channel… along with a few other places you went to.

6. As a New Yorker, Shake Shack is to me what In-n-Out is to the west coast — the BEST BURGERS ever. The chicken sausage “hot dog” is also amazing. So glad you made it there on your trip!

I’m glad I did too! Now if someone only opened a Shake Shack right here in Vancouver…

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:08 pm
  7. I remember way back when they opened- it was weird to have something like that in a park. Still, I did eat there twice, the only deterrent was the line- it just ate up our entire lunch break.

But, more importantly, what kind of beer did you have?

The Shakemeister!

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:10 pm
  8. I am so incredibly jealous of your whole trip. But I’m thankful that you blogged it so that I can live it vicariously.

I could really go for a burger now.

Oh, I’m having Shake Shack withdrawl!

steph on June 23rd, 2010 at 12:11 pm